Does your office need ergonomic?- The Freedom task provides a user with maximum ergonomic benefit with a minimum number of manually adjusted controls? The philosophy is that movement which is essential for a healthy body, shouldn’t be restricted by locking mechanisms and controls. Sitting comfortably isn’t something you should have to think about
Standard features of the Freedom Task Chair:
- Self Adjusting Recline – intelligent counter balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion regardless of user size and weight. During recline the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function, user maintains near constant eye level during recline.
- Pivoting Backrest – extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine. Provides up to 25mm additional lumbar support when needed.
- Standard Cylinder – provides seat height range that accommodates 95% of the population.
- Contoured Cushions – carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular design for easy replacement.
- Body Fit – size adjustable to fit more than 95% of the population.
- Hard Castors – 65mm double wheel castors for carpeted floors.
*** Let us know if Red’s not your colour – We have an in House Re-upholstery team ***